Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Palin's Speech

I don't really know where to begin.

I guess I'll begin with my favorite part of the speech. Which was not even a part of her speech, it was when her youngest dueghter spit on her hand and combed over the baby's hair. It was cute and gross all at the same time... I say we get that kid in the VP seat!

So besides spitting out lies about Obama and talking all of our money and raising taxes... she just scared me.

I did not get a good vibe from her and I thought she was very cold and just being the bitch from High School that no one was really friends with. Even the way she greeted her family at the end turned me off in the fact that she grabbed her children's faces and shoved them into her cheek. She couldn't even kiss them on the cheeks?! And yes, she had the baby in her arms so she couldn't hug them.. but it was all very odd. If I were her, I'd be kissing their cheeks and you know, show them my thanks for their coming along and supporting me.

She was such a spit fire, but not in a good way. I wonder how much information they really had to cram into her head because she didn't know that much about McCain or about what he's done... I wonder how much she has been paying attention to anything lately since she has the five-month-old special needs child. Now I do support her little shout out to the parents of special needs children, but I almost took it the wrong way. I thought she was just trying to get the sympathy vote... I do have sympathy, but don't use your special needs child for the election in the wrong way.

I guess we'll see what more people are saying tomorrow... and as always, I'll be watching my fave ladies on The View at 11 to see what they thought. I will just about die if Elisabeth says one more time that she thinks Palin has more experience as Obama. There is no comparison... I don't care if he's never been a Governor, you cannot say that she's got more experience than him.

Like my dad said when she criticized Obama for writing two memoirs but no law... 'is it better to have someone whose written no laws or someone whose voted against the laws he wrote himself.'

I ask you my dear friends to pay attention this year and don't vote based on gender or race, but on beliefs, values and the way the candidate sees our country. Do your research and get out there and vote.

No comments: